Bali has become one of the most popular tourist destinations in world because of the beautiful islands it has. Due to this, Bali is well known as the Island of God’s and is even included in the world’s most beautiful places. Being surrounded with golden beaches and azure seas; there is no doubt in saying that Bali is surfer paradise. So, if you are planning to spend your summer holidays on beaches it is the best time to visit Bali; book your Bali tour packages, now!
Located in middle of Indonesia, this gorgeous beach is nothing less than a heaven! So what are you waiting for? Get Bali tour packages for you and your family or Bali honeymoon package to express you love!! There are so many beautiful places to visit in Bali and if you don’t want to miss even a single place, then it’s better to buy Bali packages for your family as most of the Bali vacation packages cover all the significant attractions. Not only this, if you want to enjoy the best experiences then the best time to visit in Bali is between Aprils to October.
Best places to visit in Bali are –
- Dolphin sighting at Lovina– One of the most important things which you cannot afford to miss in Bali is dolphins! Lovina is one of the few places where you can enjoy dolphin sighting in Bali.You have to leave for beach at dawn if you really want to enjoy watching at dolphins nicely, although it will be quite crowded with thousands of tourists trying to do the same especially when it is the peak season.
- Treetop Adventure Park– This is one of the best places to see in Bali which you and your kids would definitely love.So, if you are looking forward to spend a beautiful afternoon in Bali then without wasting time pay a visit to the Treetop adventure park. In this adventure park, you will find wide range of rides which are surrounded by lush green forests.Treetop Adventure Park is great for couples as well as for families and even has a variety of rides for young children. In fact, most of the Bali packages include Treetop Adventure Park as one of the best places to see in Bali.
- Tegallalang rice terraces– Tegallalang rice terraces is one of the few places which can offer an opportunity to get perfect Bali pictures and the credit goes to its spectacular views.Rice terraces are owned by a local and elder farmer who he invites the visitors and welcome them with his special green coconut drink.Overall, this ancient valley has timeless beauty no matter whether there are tourists or not. Pakudui is a small village located in Tegallalang.This village offers a memorable journey which you can cherish forever.You can also enjoy the local talents such as the craftsmen here are capable of offering an extraordinary and unique variety of ornamental carvings and woodwork. The villagers here are well known as Balinese.You can visit Pakudui village easily through local transportation, but if you are travelling on Bali packages then special charter buses will take you at this place.
- Waterbom Bali– There is no doubt in saying that, waterbom Bali is one of the few places which is covered in all Bali tour packages from India.This is a fun and adventurous water park located in heart of Kuta offering something for everyone. There are many twisting water slides and splashy water pools for kids and for people of all ages.While children are busy in enjoying rides like super bowl, green viper and python, parents can relax at manicure and pedicure center, fish therapy spa as well as can enjoy the reflexology sessions.Not only this, restaurants and cafes are also available to offer wide range of eateries.
- Kuta beach –This beach is one of the most visited beaches in Bali and you will find that Kuta beach is included in almost all Bali holiday packages. Kuta beach is best for surfers, so if you love surfing then you must visit this beach. Along with surfing, this place can offer some of the best picturesque scenes which you will never forget throughout your life. In fact, you can also get the surf lessons, boogie boards, rent surf-boards, umbrellas and sun loungers directly from the local vendors.Not only this, you will also find plenty of restaurants and cafes along the beach.
- Sacred monkey forest – The sacred monkey forest will definitely offer you life time experience with long tailed macaques being major eye catcher and crowd pullers.This is basically an 11th century Gunung Kawi shrine, which is popularly known as Sacred Monkey Forest.This forest is spread on 27 acres of land area located in Ubud; this place is something which you should not miss at all. The main thing that makes this forest unique and a must visit place for the tourists is the – thick forest enclosing three old temples which are surrounded by hundreds of monkeys.In fact, this shrine is so big that you can spend almost half a day here by exploring and walking the magnificent forest.Not only this, the monkeys you will find here are harmless.But, you have to feed them if you want to play and interact with them. With continuous increase in number of visitors in sacred monkey forest, many travel agents are coming up with such Bali holiday packages which include a day visit to this shrine.
Conclusion – Bali is becoming one of the most visited tourist destinations because of its natural beauty.So, if you are visiting Bali for the first time and do not want to invest in Bali packages.